UNT Graduate School Online Certificate in
Applied Behavior Analysis
This online certificate program offered via the Internet consists of 18 semester credit hours (SCH) of graduate-level work in Applied Behavior Analysis. The certificate indicates that the recipient has met the academic requirements of the university's certificate program, including a grade of B or higher in each course taken.
Please be aware of the following distinctions:
- This certificate is not the same as a graduate degree in behavior analysis. Students have 4 years to complete these courses for the certificate program.
- The certificate is not the same as BACB certification. It is evidence that an individual has met the academic portion of the BACB's requirements in preparation to become a certified behavior analyst or associate behavior analyst.
- The BACB is not affiliated with UNT or any other university or organization. It is an independent nonprofit agency that offers a national certification program.
Admission Requirements for UNT Certificate Program
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- Transcripts showing applicant's GPA meets UNT Graduate School requirements and it's equivelant to a U.S. Bachelor's.
- Completed application for admission submitted to the UNT Graduate School, specifying enrollment in UNT's Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis program (GACT-ABA)
- COPY of completed application for admission mailed or faxed (940-369-7880) to the Department of Behavior Analysis, Online Certificate Program.